There are three CREAzone spinoff projects implemented or under implementation up to date.
- The third CREAzone project has started in summer 2018 and will be running till summer 2019.
- It empowers 130+ students and teachers from Lithuania to learn how to blend science, art, tech, management and more into new promising ventures.
- The Project Lead partner is the Lithuanian business confederation. Project partners are Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Šiauliai University, Mykolas Romeris University, Vilniaus University of Applied Sciences, Alytus University of Applied Sciences, St. Ignatius Loyola College, Marijampole College, Šiauliai State College and Utena University of Applied Sciences.
- You can apply for participation in "CR Fusion" before October 14, 2018.
- You can find out more about “CR Fusion” here>>>
- The second CREAzone spinoff project has started in spring 2018 and will be running till spring 2020.
- It enables 270+ students and teachers from Lithuania and Latvia to develop skills for reshaping traditional businesses to meet the challenges of the XXI century.
- The Project Lead partner is the Kaunas University of Technology. Project partners are Lithuanian business confederation, Ventspils University College and Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- You can apply for participation in "CR Reinvent" before October 14, 2018.
- You can find out more about “CR Reinvent” here>>>
- The first of CREAzone family projects was implemented in 2012-2013.
- 116 students and 17 university teachers were selected out of 400 applicants and invited to participate in the project.
- Participants were trained for a total of 17400 hours on more than 35 various topics. During the project entrepreneurial camps and workshops were organized, business simulations and business idea contests were implemented.
- At the end of the project, 12 finalists visited London and pitched their business ideas to prominent startups, entrepreneurs and other businesspersons.
- This pilot project was a success and inspired us to develop CREAzone methodology and spinoff more projects to multiply its effect further.
- Check out the moments of the "CREAzone 1.0" in this short movie below.